UNG Military Clothing and Sales is the largest military clothing and sales store in northeast Georgia. We are U.S. Army clothing experts, serving the best customers in the world.
It is suggested that all UNG Cadets purchase their uniform clothing items at our location. It is our goal to make sure all UNG Cadets have the correct UNG Cadet clothing items.
Uniform Fitting Appointments
When to Schedule
- This appointment should be made at least two weeks prior to Freshmen Recruit Orientation Group (FROG) week.
- If the Cadet is attending basic training, it is suggested that the Cadet wait until after training to make the appointment because most of the Cadet's uniform items should be issued by the Army.
- If the only time the Cadet can come to UNG is during a scheduled orientation session, the Cadet will automatically be scheduled to be fitted at that time.
- It is highly recommended, because of the number of Cadets being fitted during orientation sessions, that the Cadets schedule a personal appointment.
- Cadets who do not make any of the these appointments will be fitted during FROG week.
- The current uniform fee is $1620.00 for all non-prior service Cadets.
- The fee can be processed at the time of the appointment or can be mailed in advance with the Cadet's name and UNG assigned ID number.
- The current uniform fee is $1320.00 for all prior service Cadets.
- The suggested trunk items are non-basic issue items for incoming cadets.
- These items can be reserved by placing an order.
- Cadets may also purchase these items when they come for their appointment.
- The orders for the trunk items may be processed at the time of their appointment or can be mailed in advance with the cadet's name and UNG assigned number.
Military Clothing Contact
Information we Need:
- Full Name
- UNG ID Number
- Male or Female
Military Clothing Associate
Military Clothing & Sales Department
Attn: UNG Quartermaster
University of North Georgia
110 S. Chestatee St., Suite 200
Dahlonega, GA 30597