All bookstore refunds require the original cash register receipt.
Textbook Refund Policy
Fall & spring semesters: Same day as Drop/Add Deadline (usually 1 week into classes)*
Fall 2017: Full & 1st Session August 25, 2017 - 2nd Session October 17, 2017
Fall Rental Due Date: December 18, 2017
- New books must be in new selling condition, free from any marks or other signs of wear, and if shrink-wrapped, the shrink-wrap must be intact. All accessory items (CDs, information cards, etc.) originally included must be returned undamaged.
- Defective books will be replaced free of charge. Those books should be returned within 10 days of purchase.
- Used books exchanged for new books, customer must pay the difference in price.
General Merchandise Refund Policy
- All merchandise, including uniforms and military, may be returned within 30 days of purchase (except for tradebooks & software, which are non-refundable) and must be in new condition.
- Defective merchandise returned in its original packaging will be exchanged for the identical item.
- All items on clearance are considered final sales and may not be returned.
- When refunds are authorized, they will be issued with the same tender the purchase was made. (I.E. credit card purchases must be refunded back to a credit card). Checks are the exception, checks will be refunded to your campus cash account. Exceptions to above return policy must be approved by management.