Submit your order securely to us via this web site. Visit us again after you have placed your order to easily track your shipment and view order history. You can even choose to pick up your order in the store at no additional cost!back to top
UNG Stores is proud to offer you the most competitive shipping rates. All of our shipments are professionally packed to ensure the safety of your items in route.
On average, your order will be received in 7 - 10 working days. During August or December, delivery time may take longer.back to top
Textbook Refund Policy
Fall & Spring Semesters: Same day as drop/add deadline (usually 1 week into classes)*
SPRING 2020 RENTAL RETURNS
The UNG Bookstore has developed an option for both traditional and dual enrollment students that will allow them to safely return their rental textbooks while adhering to social distancing precautions. In addition, the due date for rental returns has been extended to Sunday, May 31, 2020.
Collection bins for textbook rental returns will be installed outside of each campus bookstore (except Blue Ridge) beginning Monday, May 11. Textbook rentals can be returned to ANY of these collection bins, day or night, as long as the “RENTAL DO NOT REMOVE” sticker on the back of the book is still readable.
If you are unable to return your books by May 31, please email email@example.com for alternate arrangements. Beginning June 1, holds will be placed on student accounts until rental returns are received.
Thank you for your patience as we have adjusted processes to continue serving you during these unusual circumstances.
If you have additional questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. For the latest bookstore news and information, visit ungbookstore.com or follow us on Facebook and Instagram.
@ungstoredah @ungstoregvl @ungstoreocn
Summer 2020 rental due date August 4, 2020
Summer 2020: Maymerster and 1st Session returns (May 19, 2020)
Full session (June 03, 2020), 2nd session (July 2, 2020)
For a full refund on new book, book must be free of all markings, including name and must be considered by store personnel to be in new condition. All books bought with a shrink wrapping must be returned with shrink wrap intact.
- Receipt must be presented for full refund.
- Returns must be made within the time frame stared on the bookmark.
- Refund will be issued with the same tender the purchased was made (ex: credit card purchases will be issued back to credit card) Checks are the exception; checks will be refunded back to your campus cash card account.
- Refunds will be permitted up to 2 business days after drop/add for that session has ended if a receipt, and a drop/add/withdrawal slip is presented. Refund will be applied to your Campus Cash card only.
- Defective books will be replaced free of charge, except when a book is purchased used and only new is available. Customer will pay the difference between the new book price and used book price. Receipt required for exchange.
- Managers approval required for any refunds after drop/add period ends for each session (see dates above).
*Dates posted in the Bookstore
General Merchandise Refund Policy
- All merchandise, including uniforms and military, may be returned within 30 days of purchase (except for tradebooks & software, which are non-refundable) and must be in new condition.
- Defective merchandise returned in its original packaging will be exchanged for the identical item.
- All items on clearance are considered final sales and may not be returned.
- When refunds are authorized, they will be issued with the same tender the purchase was made. (I.E. credit card purchases must be refunded back to a credit card). Checks are the exception, checks will be refunded to your campus cash account. Exceptions to above return policy must be approved by management.