Submit your order securely to us via this web site. Visit us again after you have placed your order to easily track your shipment and view order history. You can even choose to pick up your order in the store at no additional cost!back to top
UNG Stores is proud to offer you the most competitive shipping rates. All of our shipments are professionally packed to ensure the safety of your items in route.
On average, your order will be received in 7 - 10 working days. During August or December, delivery time may take longer.back to top
Textbook Refund Policy
Fall & Spring Semesters: Same day as drop/add deadline (usually 1 week into classes)*
Summer 2019 rental due date August 2, 2019
Summer 2019: Maymerster returns (May 15,2019)
1st and full session (June 07, 2019), 2nd session (June 26, 2019)
Spring rental due date: May 3, 2019 (past due)
For a full refund on new book, book must be free of all markings, including name and must be considered by store personnel to be in new condition. All books bought with a shrink wrapping must be returned with shrink wrap intact.
- Receipt must be presented for full refund.
- Returns must be made within the time frame stared on the bookmark.
- Refund will be issued with the same tender the purchased was made (ex: credit card purchases will be issued back to credit card) Checks are the exception; checks will be refunded back to your campus cash card account.
- Refunds will be permitted up to 2 business days after drop/add for that session has ended if a receipt, and a drop/add/withdrawal slip is presented. Refund will be applied to your Campus Cash card only.
- Defective books will be replaced free of charge, except when a book is purchased used and only new is available. Customer will pay the difference between the new book price and used book price. Receipt required for exchange.
- Managers approval required for any refunds after drop/add period ends for each session (see dates above).
*Dates posted in the Bookstore
General Merchandise Refund Policy
- All merchandise, including uniforms and military, may be returned within 30 days of purchase (except for tradebooks & software, which are non-refundable) and must be in new condition.
- Defective merchandise returned in its original packaging will be exchanged for the identical item.
- All items on clearance are considered final sales and may not be returned.
- When refunds are authorized, they will be issued with the same tender the purchase was made. (I.E. credit card purchases must be refunded back to a credit card). Checks are the exception, checks will be refunded to your campus cash account. Exceptions to above return policy must be approved by management.