All bookstore refunds require the original cash register receipt.
Textbook Refund Policy
Fall & Spring Semesters: Same day as Drop/Add Deadline (usually 1 week into classes)*
Summer 2018: Maymester (May 16, 2018), 1st and Full Session (May 31, 2018), 2nd Session (July 5, 2018)
Spring 2018: Full & 1st Session January 12, 2018 - 2nd Session March 9, 2018
Spring Rental Due Date: May 7, 2018
For a full refund on new book, book must be free of all markings, including name and must be considered by store personnel to be in new condition. All books bought with a shrink wrapping must be returned with shrink wrap intact.
· Receipt must be presented for full refund.
· Returns must be made within the time frame stared on the bookmark.
· Refund will be issued with the same tender the purchased was made (ex: credit card purchases will be issued back to credit card) Checks are the exception; checks will be refunded back to your campus cash card account.
· Refunds will be permitted up to 2 business days after drop/add for that session has ended if a receipt, and a drop/add/withdrawal slip is presented. Refund will be applied to your Campus Cash card only.
· Defective books will be replaced free of charge, except when a book is purchased used and only new is available. Customer will pay the difference between the new book price and used book price. Receipt required for exchange.
· Managers approval required for any refunds after drop/add period ends for each session (see dates above).*Exception to above policy must be approved by store management in person
*Dates posted in the Bookstore
General Merchandise Refund Policy
- All merchandise, including uniforms and military, may be returned within 30 days of purchase (except for tradebooks & software, which are non-refundable) and must be in new condition.
- Defective merchandise returned in its original packaging will be exchanged for the identical item.
- All items on clearance are considered final sales and may not be returned.
- When refunds are authorized, they will be issued with the same tender the purchase was made. (I.E. credit card purchases must be refunded back to a credit card). Checks are the exception, checks will be refunded to your campus cash account. Exceptions to above return policy must be approved by management.